- This 2″ wheel is ideal for installing as a top idler wheel on a 2×72″ belt grinder to allow light contact grinding and de-burring. Also, have a look at our listing for a 2″ wheel with 70 duro vulcanized rubber coating for harsher grinding operations.
- We use these wheels in our top quality grinders & have tested them extensively.
- Steel core with 70 duro urethane coating.
- This wheel is 2″ in diameter and 2″ wide
- Includes sealed bearings which can easily be replaced when worn
- The bore of the bearings is 1/2″
NOTE: Please note that some companies advertise wheels with cheap, 2 part mix urethane coating as “Rubber Coated”, they are not rubber, our wheels are coated with industrial-grade urethane & they’re machined after vacuum setting for optimal concentricity.
- Dimensions: 2″ x 2″
- Material: 70 Duro Urethane with steel core
- Bearings: Sealed (can be replaced when worn)
- Bearing Bore: 1/2″
There are no reviews yet.