- DiY 2×72 Belt Grinder Side Plate – Built It Yourself Style Grinder
- The plate is 3/8″ thick steel, precision laser cut.
- [NEW] We have added an ‘ear’ at the top which can be tapped 1/4-20 to accept a shoulder bolt if you want to use a gas strut instead of springs in your build (much better idea, check all our pivoting tension arm grinders have gas struts).
- [NEW] We have also added hexagonal holes so that you can capture 5/16-18 flange nuts for your clamping knobs, saves you the hassle of tapping holes.
- The Motor Mount Accepts a Standard 56C Face Motor
- This Side Plate is to be used with popular 2″ Square Tubing as receptacles for tooling arms
Please note: The hole in the top is NOT tapped when you receive the part from us & no fasteners are included, you will receive only the plate shown in the first picture!
- Uses Standard 1.5″ Square Tube Tooling Arms
- Your Choice of Aluminum or Glass Filled Nylon Wheels
- Your Choice of Drive Wheel
- Tooling arms and accessories to build the best grinder setup