Our Diktator MAX 2×72 Tilting Belt Grinder Chassis is the ideal grinder for metal fabrication and blade sharpening. Created entirely on CNC machines, perfection in all tolerances.
Please click on the image to see the easy-to-follow instructions (the link will open in a new TAB)
There are machines out there that you assemble yourself that cost nearly double what this machine costs, for half the quality!
- 90-degree tilt feature allows vertical & horizontal grinding.
- 3/8″ thick extreme duty steel base assembly.
- All steel side-plates & motor plates.
- Stainless-steel Button Head bolts
- Stainless-steel slides on hinges
- Stainless steel side plates on upper gas strut mount.
- Heavy-duty 1/2″ thick spacers in tooling arm receptacles. (Some manufacturers have stooped to the level of just putting spacer tubes between the side plates… unbelievably cheap and nasty).
- Knurled aluminum tension handle
- Industrial deep blue powder coating on the sheet metal. Super durable! There are several rip-off companies that sell bare plate grinders, no paint, no powder coating. Folks, laser-cut steel needs to be sandblasted & powder coated, otherwise, no paint will last, the laser film & oil pickling rips the paint off, then your expensive grinder RUSTS. Don’t waste your money!
- 1.5″x1.5″ solid aluminum tooling arm, the accepted standard for 2×72 belt grinders (DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY on grinders that use smaller diameter arms that seriously restrict the use of different accessories or larger diameter arms that are almost impossible to find & are expensive)
- 1/2″ solid aluminum D-backing plate with deep reach for slack belt grinding. This is where many of our competitors cut corners, they use steel for their D-plates (in many cases down to 5/16″ thick, cheap!).
- Our Tracking hinge mechanism is STEEL on STEEL, heavy-duty, unbreakable, replaceable thread inserts so it lasts forever.
- Steel, formed L-bracket to hold platen.
- 1/4″ thick steel platen, 2″ wide & 8″ long (9″ long platen available separately)
- Spring-loaded clamping knobs. Some of our competitors tap through the side plates for the clamping bolts, which is TERRIBLE engineering that will never last, the hard clamping bolts will rapidly wear out the tapped holes, our clamping knobs go through replaceable bungs, in other words, the machine will last forever.
- Metal tracking knob & 1/2″ STEEL tension arm.
- CNC-turned aluminum idler wheels, 2″ diameter, 2-1/4″ wide
- CNC-turned aluminum tracking wheel, 3″ diameter, 2-1/4″ wide (be weary of folk trying to pitch 4″ diameter tracking wheels, they track WORSE than 3″ & are much heavier, so they soak up energy)
- Gas strut for belt tensioning because it’s 2021, not 1921, springs are terrible on belt grinders
- Accepts a wide variety of motors with 56C face (INCLUDED) & drive wheels (INCLUDED)
- Check out some of our accessories on our website.
- This will also work with accessories from other companies because we use STANDARD SIZE TOOLING ARMS (1.5″ square).
THIS GRINDER COMES ENTIRELY IN KIT FORM, YOU NEED TO ASSEMBLE IT YOURSELF. THE PARTS ARE FULLY FINISHED & POWDER COATED. ALL FASTENERS ARE SUPPLIED. YOU NEED A FEW ALLEN WRENCHES & REGULAR WRENCHES, THAT’S ALL, NO MACHINING, NO DRILLING, NO TAPPING. HIGH-QUALITY, POWDER-COATED COLOR STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.
Parts List (see picture below):
- Tooling Arm with D-Plate, Platen, Platen Bracket, and Idler Wheels
- Fastener Pack