2×72 BELT GRINDER CHASSIS KIT. GENERATION 6. Created entirely on CNC machines, EXTREME PRECISION!
BEWARE OF IMITATORS WHO ARE COPYING OUR PRODUCT, THEY CHARGE MORE MONEY BUT THEIR PRODUCT IS INFERIOR, READ BELOW & CAREFULLY COMPARE. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, HAVE ANYONE WITH AN ENGINEERING OR MECHANICAL BACKGROUND COMPARE THESE POINTS TO OUR COMPETITORS’ PRODUCTS, THEY WILL FULLY AGREE!
- ALL TUBES COME PRE-DRILLED, SAVING YOU TIME, NO MISTAKES (COMPETITORS: YOU HAVE TO DRILL YOUR OWN HOLES, SOME AS LARGE AS 3/4″, THINK ABOUT IT)
- OUR TENSION ARM IS PRE-DRILLED & TAPPED, USES A GAS STRUT WHICH IS SUPPLIED IN THE KIT. HAVE A LOOK, ANY QUALITY BELT GRINDER ON THE MARKET USES A GAS-STRUT INSTEAD OF A SPRING. (COMPETITORS: NO HOLES DRILLED, THEY USE BOUNCY SPRINGS FROM THE DARK AGES)
- OUR UPRIGHTS ARE RADIUSED AT THE TOP. (COMPETITORS: THEY EXPECT YOU TO DO THIS ON A BELT GRINDER… WAIT A MINUTE, YOU DON’T HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU’RE STILL BUILDING THIS ONE! DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME…)
- WE USE TOP-QUALITY SPRING-LOADED CLAMPING KNOBS TO SECURE OUR TOOLING ARMS. THE FEMALE THREADS ARE FLANGE NUTS THAT ARE EASILY REPLACED WHEN WORN. (COMPETITORS: YOU HAVE TO DRILL & TAP HOLES THROUGH THE 1/4″ TUBES. THINK ABOUT THIS: A 5/16″ HARD BOLT, GOING THROUGH A 1/4″ THICKNESS MILD STEEL TUBE… YUP, NOT LONG THEN THAT HOLE STRIPS & YOUR GRINDER AIN’T WORKING NO MORE!)
- OUR TENSION ARM UPRIGHT IS FORMED, U-SHAPED. (COMPETITORS: THEY USE A PIECE OF CUT TUBE… AGAIN, THINK ABOUT IT: YOU HAVE A TUBE THAT IS OPEN AT THE TOP, SEALED AT THE BOTTOM. VERY BAD IDEA!!! GRINDING GRIT & WATER GETS IN THERE & IN NO TIME ALL YOUR HARD WORK RUSTS!)
- ALL OUR PARTS ARE LASER CUT. (COMPETITORS: YUP, FLAME CUT)
- OUR LEGENDARY TRACKING MECHANISM IS FULLY ADJUSTABLE & SECURED WITH TWO BOLTS. (COMPETITORS: ONE ACTUALLY TRIED TO COPY OUR SYSTEM & PUBLICLY CLAIMED IT AS HIS OWN. KINDA BACKFIRED ON HIM WHEN HE REALIZED THAT OUR PARTS ARE LASER CUT, HE USES A PLASMA CUTTER SO HE COULDN’T GET THE DETAIL, HENCE HIS SLOPPY ONE BOLT DESIGN.)
- WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES FOR OUR GRINDERS, MADE BY OURSELVES RIGHT HERE IN THE USA! CHECK OUT OUR TOOL RESTS, MOTORS, VFD’S, DRIVE WHEELS, SMALL WHEEL ATTACHMENTS, SURFACE GRINDER, CONTACT WHEELS ETC! (COMPETITORS: ZERO ACCESSORIES, THEY EARN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN “AFFILIATE FEES” THOUGH BY RECOMMENDING PRODUCTS MADE IN TURKEY & POLAND & CHINA)
- WE PROVIDE A DETAILED, EASY-TO-FOLLOW YOUTUBE VIDEO. (COMPETITORS: YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR POOR QUALITY PLANS. NICE PICS, NO TECHNICAL DETAIL)
- BOTTOM LINE: OUR COMPETITORS MAKE NICE PICTURES BUT THEIR PRODUCT IS POORLY ENGINEERED! ANY EXPERT WILL FULLY AGREE.
FOLKS, BUY A KIT FROM A COMPANY THAT MANUFACTURES BELT GRINDERS, NOT FROM THE EASY MONEY FOLK OUT THERE WHO MAKE FORTUNES BY CREATING SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT!
This is why it’s important to buy your parts from a company that makes grinders, not from someone who produces social media content & makes thousands of dollars out of that & also from affiliate programs for endorsing products made overseas (Turkey)!
If you are a hands-on type of person that wants to build your very own TITLING 2×72 GRINDER then our BANDIT DiY Belt Grinder is for you. We have taken out the headache by making a modular design kit. You can purchase some parts and make the rest yourself or simply buy all the parts in one package. The BANDIT DiY “Weld It Yourself style kit” chassis can be welded together in less than 2 hours, add a few more hours for painting and final assembling. Just add a motor and a VFD and you have yourself a Tilting Belt Grinder that you can be proud of.
This kit requires Welding and Assembling. When you buy this kit we assume that you have read the instructions and have the welding and assembly skills required to build the BANDIT DiY Grinder.
Note: The parts can also be purchased separately, see Bandit DiY 2×72 TILTING Belt Grinder
- 3/8″ thick steel side plate with hex cutouts to capture 5/16-18 flange nuts which our clamping handles screw into. Cutouts for welding onto tubes. There’s a hole at then which can be tapped 1/4-20 for our gas strut bottom eyelet or you can use a pass-through bolt/nut
- 3/8″ thick hinges (slotted)
- 3/8″ thick hinges
- Our legendary tracking mechanism with TWO adjustment slots, one of our competitors makes an absolute joke of a rip-off copy with flame-cut parts
- Tension arm, pre-drilled & tapped where necessary
- FORMED tension arm upright
- Drilled & radiused uprights, tapped for clamping knobs (nuts can be welded on inside if preferred.
- Tooling arm receptacles, pre-drilled holes to clear the captured nuts (see point 1.)
- Full fastener set, including US-made gas strut & top quality spring-loaded clamping levers (competitors flame cut weird little knobs which you have to weld)
- Base plate (square also available for motors longer than 12″)
- 3″ diameter two bearing tracking wheel with spacer
- (2x) 2″ diameter two bearing idler wheels with spacers
- Bolt axles for idler wheels
- 2″ x 8″ hot rolled steel platen (9″ available at extra cost)
- 4″ drive wheel, 5/8″ bore (other bores available on request, other diameters up to 7″ available at extra cost)
- Bolts to hold D-backing plate onto tooling arm
- 3/8″ thick steek D-backing plate with generous space for slack belt grinding (competitors: zero space for slack belt grinding)
- Formed platen bracket
- Steel tooling arm, pre-drilled to accept D-backing plate as well as tool rests
This listing is for the parts only. You need to weld all the parts together as per the instructions.
There are no reviews yet.