- TOOBINATOR: our chassis is powder-coated Competitors: rattle can spray painted
- TOOBINATOR: 3/8″ thick steel D-plate (the part to which the idler wheels & platen connects). Competitors: puny 1/4″ thick flimsy contraption!
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate tilts forwards & backward to grind bevels. Competitors: No tilt at all! CHEAP!
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate is DRILLED & TAPPED, the ONLY way to attach the axles. Competitors: “Drilled holes”…. Cheap & nasty manufacturing at its best.
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate allows ample room for slack belt grinding. Competitors: No room for slack belt grinding! Also note how they use stacks of washers to space their L-Bracket & idler wheels from their D-plate, absolutely terrible!!!
- TOOBINATOR: 8″ long platen, 2″ wide. Competitors: 7″ long platen…
- TOOBINATOR: Ergonomic pushdown handle on tension beam. Competitors: “push down on tracking wheel”….
- TOOBINATOR: Heavy-duty bungs with 3/8″ deep threads on clamping knob bolts & on tracking mechanism. Competitors: tapped holes straight through tubing walls, so only 1/4″ deep thread or nuts welded on… SHOCKING!
- TOOBINATOR: Uses accessories from most major manufacturers. Competitors: You’re stuck with their parts!
- OUR MOTOR: 1.5 hp, single-phase, TOTALLY ENCLOSED FAN COOLED, 3450rpm. Competitors: OPEN motor, dangerous!!!
- Elect Motor 1.5 Hp Motor
- Voltage 110
- Drive Shaft 5/8″
- 110 Volts – fits a regular household socket
- Single Phase, Single Speed
- 3450 RPM
- 56C Face
- TEFC (Totaly Enclosed Fan Cooled) Motor
- Safety Paddle Switch Included
- The motor image might not be an exact match.
- Drive Wheel 4″
- Idler Wheels 2″
- Tracking Wheel 3″
- Tooling Arm Steel
- Tool Rest Size (Medium 7″x3″)
- Tool Rest Thickness 3/8″
- Base Plate Size 11″ x 22″ x 2″ (3/16″ Formed Steel Construction)
- Base Plate Holes are Pre-drilled for perfect alignment of Grinder and Motor.