- TOOBINATOR: our chassis is powder-coated Competitors: rattle can painted (think sparks, then after a few weeks: rust).
- TOOBINATOR: 3/8″ thick steel D-plate (the part to which the idler wheels & platen connects). Competitors: puny 1/4″ thick flimsy contraption!
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate tilts forwards & backward to grind bevels. Competitors: No tilt at all! CHEAP!
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate is DRILLED & TAPPED, the ONLY way to attach the axles. Competitors: “Drilled holes”…. Cheap & nasty manufacturing at its best.
- TOOBINATOR: our D-plate allows ample room for slack belt grinding. Competitors: No room for slack belt grinding! Also note how they use stacks of washers to space their L-Bracket & idler wheels from their D-plate, absolutely terrible!!!
- TOOBINATOR: 8″ long platen, 2″ wide. Competitors: 7″ long platen…
- TOOBINATOR: Ergonomic pushdown handle on tension beam. Competitors: “push down on tracking wheel”….
- TOOBINATOR: Heavy-duty bungs with 3/8″ deep threads on clamping knob bolts & on tracking mechanism. Competitors: tapped holes straight through tubing walls, so only 1/4″ deep thread, or nuts welded on… SHOCKING!
- TOOBINATOR: Uses accessories from most major manufacturers. Competitors: You’re stuck with their parts!
Bolt DAS TOOBINATOR to a bench (not included), with a motor and drive wheel of your choice (not included with this listing), install a 2×72″ grinding belt (not included) & you’re ready to grind! We also have available a sturdy steel base plate if you prefer not to mount this permanently to a bench.