This 10″ Serrated Rubber Wheel is ideal for larger hollow-grinding straight razors, pocket blades, hunting blades, axes, etc. These wheels have been tested extensively, they are the same wheels we have been using in our own workshop for years. The wheels are Precision CNC machined from aircraft aluminum and coating with rubber, making them ideal to use on 2×72″ belt grinders and other similar applications. Check our website for other size rubber wheels. We also have 2″, 4″, 6″, and 10″ 70 Duro Vulcanized Rubber wheels available. Made in the USA
- Diameter: 10″
- Width: 2″
- Bore: 1/2″
- Sealed Bearings that could easily be replaced when worn.
- Precision Machined on our inhouse CNC Machine
- Dynamically Balanced
- Please note that some companies advertise wheels with cheap, 2 part mix urethane coating as “Rubber Coated”, they are not rubber, our wheels are coated with vulcanized rubber & once you have used such a wheel you will appreciate the difference as rubber wheels are far superior.
- These are made in the USA, hence the price but they are far superior to the import wheels
- Some of the aluminum cores don’t have the groove cut into the side, so the sides are just straight.
- We do not paint or anodize our wheels as this just comes off basically on your first use.
- We can also re-coat these wheels when the rubber eventually wears off, something which is not possible with the flood of thick urethane-coated Chinese wheels that have swamped the market.
What is in the Package:
1 x 10″ Diameter Rubber Wheel.
1 x We include a bolt axle set with spacers & jam nut so that the wheel can be easily attached to a standard Aluminum tooling arm with 1/2-13 threads or a steel tooling arm.
There are no reviews yet.